Build your career at SPACE
We’re always looking for motivated self-starters to join our growing team.
You belong here
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly collaborative team, focused on reinventing workplaces for clients in a wide array of industries?
At SPACE, we value innovation, continuous improvement, and a positive environment. We strive to create a work environment where team members are motivated to reach their potential and are recognized for their efforts.
We offer competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, HSA, SIMPLE IRA, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
Join one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the nation.
Giving back to our community
We believe in giving back to the communities that support us. That’s why we grant each employee 26 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer with an organization of their choice.
However, many of our team members donate even more time, as well as sponsorships and in-kind donations to programs.
Through this work, our community benefits from the time of our skilled employees, and our employees gain new ideas and insights through their contributions.
Organizations and programs
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Senior Services of Midland County
- United Way of Midland
- Brittany Manor
- Candlestone Assisted Living
- Covenant Healthcare Neonatal Unit
- Mustard Seed Shelter in Saginaw
- Swan Valley High School Poms
- McLaren Hospital
- Making Strides for Breast Cancer
- Midland Firefighters Youth Association Charity Ball
- Junior Achievement of North Central Michigan
- The Rock
- Greater Midland Community Center
- Shelterhouse of Midland
- American Cancer Society – Making Strides
- Midland Recyclers
- Coleman Area Library
- Open Door